Mary's Travel & Tourist Services
|Phone:||+420 222 254 007|
|Fax:||+420 222 252 215|
|GSM:||+420 603 553 333
+420 603 185 501
|Address:||Na Smetance 22
120 00 Prague 2
|Opening hours:||Mon – Fri 9:00 - 19:00 |
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
Mary's - Company history
Mary's Travel & Tourist Services located in the centre of Prague has been on the market of incoming travel agencies since 1991. The basic product is accommodation in all categories within Prague and Czech Republic as well as other services connected to the incoming travel industry. In 2002 these services were extended to Hungary and Slovakia.
Mary's - Team
Mary's - Services
Our multi-lingual, professional and friendly staff is ready to answer any of your questions every day in the year, even on weekends and holidays.
Accommodation service - accommodation in comfortable, fully furnished private apartments located in the most romantic parts of central Prague within walking distance from the major sights. Our large database also includes hotels, hostels, pensions in and around the centre in all categories to meet any requirements and budgets of large groups or individual travelers.
Transfers - airport / railway station transfers upon arrival or departure as well as during the stay to any destination within the Czech Republic according to individual requirements.
City tours, trips, cruises - guided tours throughout Prague in 22 foreign languages either walking or by bus / mini-van, boat cruises, day trips to other historical Czech towns such as Cesky Krumlov, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, etc. Active holiday programs.
Tickets to cultural events - booking tickets to concerts, theaters, any other cultural performances in advance. Providing information on schedules.
Restaurants, clubs, leisure recommendations or reservations - most popular and famous restaurants as well as places unknown for tourists, all according to the clients' wish and budget.
Outgoing services - tailor-made packages in Hungary and Slovakia upon request.
Mary's - References
We are members of the Association of Tour Operators and Travel Agencies of the Czech Republic (AČCKA). Our agency is recommended by the guide-books Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Time-Out, Petit Fute and Prague in your pocket, Sormenten Praga, Sormenten Csehorszag .
Over 19 years of experience · reliable services 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year · discounts all year · online reservation&payment possibility · full travel service provided · no hidden fees · 97% of our former clients would use our services again
|Mária Jägerová - Mary's:||CZ485820203|
|Mary's Agency s.r.o.:||CZ26119765|
Our business activities outside the Czech Republic:
|Stockholm, Sweden, E.U.
||London, U.K., E.U.
|Budapest, Hungary, E.U.
||Luxembourg, Luxembourg, E.U.
||Dublin, Ireland, E.U.
|Riga, Latvia, E.U.
||Vilnius, Lithuania, E.U.
||Budapest, Hungary, E.U.
|American Soc. of Travel Agents
||Utrecht, Netherlands, E.U.
|Deauville, France, E.U.
||Budapest, Hungary, E.U.
Terms And Conditions
As a deposit the price of the first night should be guaranteed/paid, the rest in the Mary's Travel Agency (Italska 31, Prague 2) where the check in is done, at arrival, preferably in cash (EUR/CZK).
In case the reservation is for more than 7 nights this deposit will be for 2 nights, in case the stay will be longer than 10 nights, it is 3 nights, if the reservation is for TOP term, the deposit is 100% of the final price. 10% mark-up is charged for 1-night stays.
- ON-LINE PAYMENT by credit card as deposit, the rest at arrival in cash The price of the first night can be paid right away, online, by credit card (Visa / Visa Electron / Mastercard / Maestro), on the secure website of the Česká Spořitelna a.s Bank (one of the biggest Czech banks, member of the Erste Group, the Bank of the Year 2009, 2010, 2013 in Czech Republic).
- GUARANTEE by credit card, full payment at arrival in cash The price of the first night will be authorised (blocked, not charged) on the given credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) instantly as a guarantee.
- Payment by bank transfer as deposit, the rest at arrival in cash The price of the first night should be transferred to our bank account (EUR / CZK / USD / HUF) according to the details sent by the Mary's Travel Agency (including the 1,5% handling fee, min 8 EUR).
Hotels, pensions, hostels
A full payment in advance is required according to what the Voucher will be sent (which proves the reservation and the payment) so there is no need to come to the Mary’s Travel Agency at arrival.
- ONLINE payment by credit card right away 5% discount is automatically deducted from the final amount. As the availability has already been checked in the chosen hotel, the price of the stay can be paid right away, online, by credit card (Visa / Visa Electron / Mastercard / Maestro), on the secure website of the Česká Spořitelna a.s Bank (one of the biggest Czech banks, member of the Erste Group, the Bank of the Year 2009, 2010, 2013 in Czech Republic).
- OFFLINE Payment by credit card A link to the secure website of the Česká Spořitelna a.s Bank will be sent where the payment can be made by credit card (Visa / Visa Electron / Mastercard / Maestro) until a set date.
- Payment by bank transfer The price of the stay should be transferred to our bank account (EUR / CZK / USD / HUF) according to the details sent by the Mary's Travel Agency (including the 1,5% handling fee, min 8 EUR).
City tours, trips, cruises, tickets for cultural events
Advanced full payment or credit card guarantee for the full amount required.
Payment plan for group reservations for more than 11 people as follows:
1st payment - 25 % of the total price that has to be payed within 1 week after the reservation
2nd payment - 75 % of the total price that has to be settled 1 month prior to arrival at the latest.
All cancellations or reservation changes must be done in written form. If the cancellation fees are lower than the deposit the difference will be paid/credited back to the client. Individual cancellation policies apply for group reservations (more than 11 people).
Unless the below listed cancellation conditions apply, Mary’s Travel Agency reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 300 CZK for individual reservations or a 5% fee of the confirmed services (for group reservations for more than 11 people). These conditions applies for all accommodation and service reservations made by Mary's Travel Agency.
- cancellations more than 48 hours prior to arrival - only cancellation fee 300 CZK has to be paid
- cancellations 48 - 0 hours prior to arrival - price of the first night has to be paid
- cancellations 21 - 11 days prior to arrival - 15 % of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 10 - 7 days prior to arrival - 30 % of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 6 - 0 days prior to arrival - total price has to be paid
GROUP RESERVATIONS - reservations for more than 11 people
- cancellations 30 days prior arrival - 10% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 21 days prior arrival - 30% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 14 days prior arrival - 50% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 7 days prior arrival - 80% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 3 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds)
Mary's reserves the right to make last minute changes to apartment reservations due to unexpected reasons beyond its control such as technical inconveniences etc. An apartment of an equal or higher standard (considering quality, size, location etc.) will be offered to a client according to availability.
No price reduction will be offered if providing a same or higher quality accommodation alternative.
Hotels, pensions, hostels
For cancellations more than 48 hours prior arrival the cancellation fee 300 CZK will be charged, for cancellations less than 48 hours prior arrival you will be charged the amount of the first night, unless there are determined stricter criteria for cancellation conditions by individual hotels, hostels or guest houses. For top terms individual cancellation conditions apply.
For group reservations (more than 11 persons) individual cancellation conditions apply - according to the conditions of the hotel.
Tickets for cultural events
Cancellation conditions depends on the type of the ticket, but in case the ticket is already purchased, no refunds are possible.
City tours, trips, cruises
Individually depending on a type of tour/cruise. Information will be provided upon reservation request.
Long Term Renting
Reservations for 21 days and more:
Reservations for 21 days up to 2 months: cancellations 31 - 11 days prior arrival - 20% charge Reservations from 21 days up to 2 months: cancellations 10 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds) Reservations from 2 months and up to 4 months: cancellations 31 - 15 days prior arrival - 30% charge Reservations for more than 2 months and up to 4 months: cancellations 14 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds) Reservations for more than 4 months and up to 6 months: cancellations 31 - 22 days prior arrival - 40% charge Reservations for more than 4 months and up to 6 months: cancellations 21 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds) Reservations for more than 6 months: cancellations 31 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds)
Any complaints have to be given to Mary's office immediately, in written form, during the stay. Mary's is not responsible for any complaints received from clients after departure.
Guarantee against damages for private apartment reservations: In case of the credit card authorization, the pre-authorized amount will be used as a guarantee during the stay. In case of payment in advance by credit card or by bank transfer, a guarantee (1.500,- CZK/ person, maximum 5.000,- CZK/apartment) in cash is required upon check-in - it will be returned upon departure unless damages were proved to have been made during the stay. The charge for lost or not returned keys is at least 1000,- CZK.
Hotels, pensions, hostels may also require a certain guarantee upon arrival.
Mary's Travel Services is a mediator agency, therefore for the services provided at the accommodation solely the accommodation provider is responsible. All complaints or problems regarding the accommodation itself has to be solved right on the spot, with the accommodation provider.
Check-in and all the necessary administration and payment for private apartments is settled in our office. The office is opened daily 9:00 - 19:00, during the weekends from 10:00 - 17:00. In case of a later arrival it is recommended to order an arrival transfer service. In this case the driver takes the clients directly to the apartment and they are expected the next day morning in the office to settle the payment and administration.
Check-in for our private apartments starts at 2:00 pm, check-out time is 10:00 am. Check-in/out times for hotels, pensions, hostels are individual, usually around 10:00 and 14:00. Early check-ins/outs may be arranged upon request, however are not guaranteed.
Prices on the website in foreign currencies (EUR, USD, etc.) are only for your information. Calculation for a final confirmation will be done according to the daily exchange rate.
Accepted credit cards are: VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MC, MAESTRO.
Bookings made with Mary's Travel do not include any type of insurance. It is the client's responsibility to obtain these as well as visa, valid passport or any other documents required concerning customs, health or other regulations. Mary's is not responsible for any expenses caused by client's failure to observe these.
It is also the client's responsibility to check all the documents issued or provided by Mary's (vouchers, entrance tickets, coupons etc.)