National Museum Apartment 4.02
National Museum apartments are situated directly in the city center, in a tranquil residential area, only few steps away from the famous Wenceslas square and National Museum. The building is completely renovated and elegant with lift. In the building, there are 4 apartments with total capacity for...
National Museum apartments are situated directly in the city center, in a tranquil residential area, only few steps away from the famous Wenceslas square and National Museum. The building is completely renovated and elegant with lift. In the building, there are 4 apartments with total capacity for 15 people.
The nearest metro stations are Muzeum and I.P. Pavlova.
Comfortable and fully equipped apartment.
- Capacity: 2 people.
- Size: 38 sqm.
- Floor: 3rd
bedroom with living corner, kitchenette, bathroom, separate toilet, hall
- fully equipped kitchen: stove, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishes
- satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, radio, free wi-fi
- iron and ironing board, hair-drier
towels, bed linen, cleaning services, safe box, baby cot, luggage storage.
Services for extra fee:
parking in the same building, breakfast in the hotel opposit
grocery, restaurants, cafeteria, bakery, non-stop pharmacy; parking in the house (193x 285 cm) - book in advance.
24 hour reception
Internet connection reception
Barrier free restaurant
Elevator / lift
|Charles Bridge||2.4 km|
|Wenceslas Square||0.7 km|
|Marys office||0.4 km|
|Prague Castle||3.7 km|
|Main railway station||0.8 km|
|Vysehrad / Congress centre||2.3 km|
|Old Town Square||1.9 km|
|-||Hotel 1-5 stars||Long Term Renting|
|Marys apartment||Other Apartments|
|Pension budget||Pension standard|
|Metro A||Metro B|
Český Krumlov, medieval town in Southern Bohemia has kept its almost fairy-tale charm until today and by right is registered at UNESCO heritage list. Historical centre is created by narrow and bended little streets with number of gothic,... more details
Prices ~ 70 EUR
Formal military fort Terezín built in 18th century by emperor Joseph II. is inherently connected with the history of World War II. Better known as Big Fort - the town of Terezín itself was used as collecting camp of Jews from the whole Europe... more details
Prices ~ 43 EUR
All cancellations or reservation changes must be done in written form. If the cancellation fees are lower than the deposit the difference will be paid/credited back to the client. Individual cancellation policies apply for group reservations (more than 11 people).
Unless the below listed cancellation conditions apply, Mary’s Travel Agency reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 300 CZK for individual reservations or a 5% fee of the confirmed services (for group reservations for more than 11 people). These conditions applies for all accommodation and service reservations made by Mary's Travel Agency.
- cancellations more than 48 hours prior to arrival - only cancellation fee 300 CZK has to be paid
- cancellations 48 - 0 hours prior to arrival - price of the first night has to be paid
27.12.2016 - 5.1.2017
EASTER - HOLIDAYS
- All reservation are non-refundable
- In case of cancellation or modification 100% of the total amount will be charged
GROUP RESERVATIONS - reservations for more than 11 people
- cancellations 30 days prior arrival - 10% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 21 days prior arrival - 30% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 14 days prior arrival - 50% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 7 days prior arrival - 80% of the total amount has to be paid
- cancellations 3 - 0 days prior arrival - 100% charge (no refunds)
Mary's reserves the right to make last minute changes to apartment reservations due to unexpected
reasons beyond its control such as technical inconveniences etc. An apartment of an equal or higher standard
(considering quality, size, location etc.) will be offered to a client according to availability.
No price reduction will be offered if providing a same or higher quality accommodation alternative.